#NeverTrump Movement Has a New Home…Libertarian Gary Johnson

photo 1

With the swift departure of Senator Ted Cruz from the Republican primary race tonight the big question will be, “Where do the #NeverTrump guys go?”

Well the answer to that question is quite simple, his name is Gary Johnson and he is the presumptive nominee of the Libertarian Party for President.  He is the third option in this Presidential election, and the only third option that will satisfy disaffected Republicans looking for a home.

Despite the number of candidates running for the Libertarian nomination, there is one clear frontrunner and presumptive nominee.  The Libertarians meet in their national convention at the end of this month and Governor Gary Johnson will once again be the nominee of the party.  He currently has the most delegate support that has declared their intentions and will achieve a majority from the remaining delegates.

The Governor has already been appearing on national news outlets spreading the message of liberty and the principles of a smaller government. He has already polled in double digits when pitted against Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in a general election match-up and has the ability to draw support from both Republicans and Democrats.

(Read more of our endorsement for the Governor here)

The #NeverTrump crowd has the ability to keep their movement going, and the logical choice is the Libertarian Party.  Get on board and join the cause of Liberty and Freedom!

Advertisements

6 Comments Add yours

1. Amy Biesen says:

Let him debate Clinton and Trump #nevermeansnever

2. Misha says:

I cannot vote for either Trump or Hillary, and I never will. I have needed to look to a new party for a long time, but guys like Cruz and Rand have kept me in the GOP hoping to change it from within. I can now see it is past time for me to go. Not sure where I will land because I also believe in constitutional religious liberty and Libertarians often seem hostile to that one part of the constitution, but I will be seeking a new home/party in the next couple months. Look forward to some in depth articles to help me choose.

1. Robert J. Bentley says:

Misha, read our endorsement of Gary Johnson to start that process.

2. Jay says:

What do you mean “constitutional religious liberty” and that we seem hostile to it? I’m a Christian and believe the message of Liberty and free will is what Jesus taught when he was here. Libertarianism is the only political philosophy consistent with that.

3. Odysseus says:

Sorry, but the deck is stacked against you. A vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary.

1. Anonymous says:

Don’t ever say that again. Your vote should never go to someone you don’t believe in because you think your guy has no chance. Always vote your conscience.